Petunia, The Precocious French Bulldog
Age: 1 year
Weight: 21 lbs.
Breed: French Bulldog
Petunia was a classic “Frenchie”. She was unique, special and charming. Also a bit stubborn and demanding of attention, although she believed she was worthy of it!
Petunia was very stylish and always wore the latest in French fashion accessories. She modeled all the newest hats, scarves, hair ties and bows. The other dogs would be anxiously awaiting just to see what Petunia was wearing. Of course, it would be the most up-to-date trend. After all, she was from Paris. Alright, she admits it’s in Texas, but insists the influence of the French remains there.
- Set of 2
- Original artwork by Alex Ross for Alex Ross World
- 100% Premium Cotton fabric
- A uniform 27" x 27" square, 130 thread count, 3 oz each heavyweight old fashioned flour sack dish towels and hemmed on all sides
- A corner loop for convenient storage or hang drying
- Best absorbency properties
- Breathable, making it ideal for baking yeast rising recipes
- Pre-washed to avoid shrinking (pre-wash before use to maximize each old-fashioned flour sack kitchen towels absorbency!
- Towels are made in India and printed in the USA
- Machine Wash in cold water, Tumble dry low