Fergus, The Food Critic
Age: 6 years
Weight: 16-20 lbs. (depending on season)
Breed: Norwegian Forest Cat
Known as the Skogkatt in his native Norway, Fergus, true to his breed, is large with fluffy long hair. Despite his rugged appearance he is a friendly, social homebody. His love of food and keen sense of how to prepare and serve dishes, let him to be a well-respected food critic.
Fergus began his career as a Food Critic with complete gusto. Finding success early in life, he was hired by the best newspapers and magazines to write about his dining extravaganzas.
- Set of 2
- Original artwork by Alex Ross for Alex Ross World
- 100% Premium Cotton fabric
- A uniform 27" x 27" square, 130 thread count, 3 oz each heavyweight old fashioned flour sack dish towels and hemmed on all sides
- A corner loop for convenient storage or hang drying
- Best absorbency properties
- Breathable, making it ideal for baking yeast rising recipes
- Pre-washed to avoid shrinking (pre-wash before use to maximize each old-fashioned flour sack kitchen towels absorbency!
- Towels are made in India and printed in the USA
- Machine Wash in cold water, Tumble dry low